I have sent several requests to remove my personal information to rehold-support@rehold.com but have never received any response from them.The contact information (email and phone number) they listed online is useless.

I repeatly sent emails and called them and left messages, but received no responses whatsoever. They listed a phone number but all you can get is an answer machine telling you that their customer service representatives are all busy. They are nothing more than a bunch of liars trying to profit from our own personal information.

Other whitepage sites at least respond to you when you send in requests.

Rehold is totally different.Who gave them the right to be so arrogant?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rehold. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rehold to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never removes your personal information and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rehold and rehold customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rehold?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1185953

I agree with you totally. what do we do in order to remove our info form its web? please advice, thanks.

Kent, Washington, United States #1179987

My experience with Rehold.com was similar.They published

an inaccurate "profile" under my name— and listed an unpublished phone number.

They are totally unresponsive.

They are a parasitic site making money publishing your private information, and there is no way to reach them.(I called the number listed, and emailed— nothing.)

Total parasitic scam.